Take your measurements accordingly
Your little one needs the best outfits. So, you must take accurate measurements. It isn’t worthwhile to have a gear that doesn’t fit at all. We also worry about parasites and do not offer any refunds or exchanges for used attires that don’t match. Therefore, we have put together a perfect guide to help you measure your dog’s correct size.
• Wrap the tape around the neck where the collar should rest.
• Ensure it is close-fitting but not too tight.
• For comfort, ensure you add one extra inch to the measurement.
Chest (or Girth)
The chest is essential for shirts, polos and light jackets. Place the tape around the broadest part of your dog’s rib cage. That is the area, behind the front legs or elbows.
• Ensure your tape is snug but not too tight.
Measuring the body length
• Get your dog to stand upright on its legs to ensure your measurement is accurate.
• Place the tape at the base of the neck where it joins the shoulder.
• Now, extend the loose end of the tape along the spine until it reaches the base of the tail.
"Don't forget to add an extra inch for comfort!"
*If you need further assistance with your measurements, don’t hesitate to contact us email@example.com . Anytime you need guidance or you are uncertain about the steps, our friendly support team would be glad to help you find the right sizing to suit you and your pet’s needs.